Client consent form Onlineclinic.com
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the European Union (EU) legislation that became directly applicable in the EU Member States on 25 May 2018. It is a regulation by which the European Parliament, the Council of the EU and the European Commission intend to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the EU.
The GDPR ensures that we comply with a series of data protection principles. These principles are there to protect you and they make sure that we process all personal information lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
Purpose of processing personal information
The purpose of OnlineClinic.com processing your personal information is so we may provide you with an effective service. We will:
• Discuss and agree with you what we are going to record about you.
• Show you what we have recorded about you if you ask.
Categories of personal data we process
We process personal information relating to identified natural persons so we may deliver efficient service for our clients. Records may be electronic, physical (paper) or a mixture of both.
Records held by OnlineClinic.com may include the following information about you:
• Details such as an address, legal representative, emergency contact details etc.
• Notes and reports about your health and appointments, telephone calls, e.mails
• Details about your treatment and care, laboratory tests etc.
• Relevant information from other health professionals and relatives.
To make sure that we provide you with an efficient and effective service, we will need to share your information:
• Between teams within OnlineClinic.com.
• With partner clinics that support the delivery of the service, you may receive.
• With organisations, we have contracted to provide a direct care service to you.
Your personal and sensitive data will only be stored and processed on servers based within the European Economic Area (EEA). Your data will only be processed by our staff based within the EEA region.
You have guaranteed rights under the GDPR which we will uphold at all times. Your rights are:
• The right to free access to any personal information OnlineClinic.com holds about you.
• The right of rectification. If you believe your details are incorrect, we are required to correct inaccurate or incomplete data within one month.
• The right to erasure.
• The right to restrict processing. You have the right to suppress processing.
• The right to data portability.
• The right to object. You can object to your personal data being used for profiling, direct marketing or research purposes.
• You have rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling, to reduce the risk that a potentially damaging decision is taken without human intervention.
Should you have any concerns about how your information is managed by OnlineClinic.com please contact our Data protection officer firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only keep your information for as long as it is required to be retained. The retention period is either dictated by law or by our discretion. Once your information is no longer needed it will be securely destroyed.